Re: wiper problem

>  On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:07:19 -0800, Timothy A Reed said:
>
>  > I've just discovered that my wipers will no longer activate when I pull
>  >  the stalk back (i.e. toward the steering wheel).  I should probably
>  >  mention that the washer hasn't worked since I got the car.  Does anyone
>  >  know if I should be looking at the switch, a relay...?
>  >
>  >

	As for the washer unit no longer working,. open your trunk rear side of
the trunk pull out the water bottle cover, pull on teh rubber mattig there, and
reveal your rear window bottle (yeah there is one there too :) ) and run the
motor a few times, (assuming you have some liquid in it) if you dont hear a
sound, its possible your motor is dead, I just had to change my front one after
15 years of usage... rear one still works though. These units take 2 minutes to
replace and cost le4ss than 5$ in a scrap yard, let me knwo if you want this
canuk to ship you one, but chanves you'd find one locally.

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!