[eng] mixture adjustment & stumbling

  i adjusted my mixture the other night as per a vw mechanic:
disconnected the oxs, adjust to rich side until engine started dying,
adjusted to lean side until engine started dying, set mixture screw in
the middle of those two setting and hooked back up the oxs. now i seem
have a stumbling feeling about 2k-3k, when i shift from 3rd to 2nd going
around a corner. i cannot say this for sure, though, as i only drove it
once. also, i have some rough idling when i first start the car up. i
think my idle might be set too low. yes? the only other thing i did was
replace the timing belt and pulley when i replaced the motor mount. we
lined up the marks on the crank with the other pulley and the camshaft
in-line with the valve cover, as per bentley. ideas? thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com