Re: NASCAR channel.... bad idea

Right on Roccophil, that's the whole problem. In anything, there is only a limited supply of energy, money, and input. If nascar is hogging this all, where does real racing come in? Not to mention, if all this wasted energy and money was spent on other things, think about how much it could further current automotive technology and standards........  Food for thought..... Peace,
	-Gary Huff