Re: NASCAR channel.... bad idea

 I heard you guys are going to become the nascar channel, let me tell you how much that is stupid and sucks. You are the only real channel to cover rally, formula, and *REAL* racing. Not circle track small block chevy redneck american racing. I have been watching speedvision since it was available on my cable network -- and I will simply stop along with many other dedicated real race/engineering fans if you move the format to nothing but stupid NASCAR. NASCAR is low tech right turn racing. Have a little diginity, and don't sell out to the disgusting fat redneck american motors sponsored empire. Pissed off if this is true,
 	-Gary Huff (loyal viewer...)