Speedvision & NASCAR

I called the home office at 203-406-2641 and spoke to this guy named George.  He told me that the NASCAR coverage thing was a rumor and that nothing was happening.  He actually told me that he didn't know what was going to happen.

Thats great news, but if you do not want to see increased NASCAR coverage on Speedvision, send an email to:
programming@speedvision.com
and be heard.  It sounds like it's not a done deal.

Victor
taking this a little too seriously for a Friday.