Re: Speedvision & NASCAR

I take this kind of personally as there is no other place to catch rally and all the other real racing. Speedvision is one of the few reasons I turn my tv on, discovery channel, learning channel being the other two. NASCAR is kind of evil and seeing it replace time which could be airing real racing pisses me off. I ope for sure that this does not take place. Peace,
	-Gary "just trying to further the acceptance of real racing" Huff