more NASCAR? (please no...)

I am familiar with Speedvision's plans to increase the amount of NASCAR
content. I am not a fan of the sport and would love to see an expansion of
the less mainstream motorsports. NASCAR is already available on FOX. How
much more  does the world need? I'd love to see more ProRally, WRC, F1,
Touring Cars, Australian V8 Supercars, ice racing(!), import drag, etc...

Come on, is this sort of commercial sell out absolutely necessary? NASCAR
does not appeal to the sophisticated motorsports fanatic. I realize that
"Potty Putter" commercials can only take the network so far, but... This
good ol' boy racing is like professional racing on wheels.

Cut us a break. Thanks.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region