Re: Mk.1 - Rust in front valance! - What now?

I think the only way to do this right is to cut the lower valence off, and take care of the rust from the inside -- something that doesn't sound like fun. You could just strip the inside, and spray por-15 into it.... but I don't like the idea of leaving rust in there... at all. They say por-15 should bond better to rust, but i'd rather have a clean surface and use their chemical to bond the por-15 to bare metal. I need to poke around my 75 very well this afternoon, I think I shall go meditate on it after I get back from a bonzai run in the A4 to staples.I'll post if I come up with anything. Peace,
	-Gary Huff