Re: Still have dash light problems!

> Ok, so i took the intrument cluster out right, ok so i find the little bulbs
> that you twist out, one of them was ok but still not working , i dont get
> this, and the other one was blown out, so i took the bulb that lights up the
> clock and put it in place of the blown one, but now nothing works and i cant
> figure out why, obviously i know the clock light wont work, the bentley
> doesnt say anything about this, does anyone know what could be wrong

  do what patrick suggested and check the dimmer arm in your headlight
switch. it can also be bent down to work properly. after that, make sure
the connectors to the instrument cluster are clean and secure. i'm
having problems with the ones in my '84 (need cleaned) and my water temp
light comes one when it feels like it. failing that check and make sure
that the circuit paper on the back ins't cracked. that's a whole host of
problems there. i used to have it scanned on my webpage to trace out
each lead (no one used it so i dumped it). pretty much just look to make
sure the connections are cleans and the wires intact and good.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com