From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Accidi2000@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 9:57 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Still have dash light problems!

Ok, so i took the intrument cluster out right, ok so i find the little
bulbs
that you twist out, one of them was ok but still not working , i dont
get
this, and the other one was blown out, so i took the bulb that lights
up the
clock and put it in place of the blown one, but now nothing works and
i cant
figure out why, obviously i know the clock light wont work, the
bentley
doesnt say anything about this, does anyone know what could be wrong