Re: non rocco - new passat impressions?

Two thoughts:
The Passat doesn't come with the VR6. It only comes with the plain ole
V6.

My A4 Q is heavier than a Passat and IMHO it isn't too heavy for the
1.8T. As a matter of fact, I'm amazed, on almost a daily basis, how
capable this engine is at scooting around 3200 lbs from off idle to
redline. No wonder everyone wants to put a 1.8T in something light like
a Scirocco.
Dan