Re: Cool info site

Yeah, it's a really informative site.
I can't recall ever having heard anything negative about SDS. Lots of
guys on Vortex, especially the guys running turbos, are using SDS and
the general feeling is the SDS gives them lots more ability to control
fuel and timing than dicking around with chips, fmu's and injector size
trying to feed their turbos. Even on an NA engine it's supposed to
increase power due to less inlet tract restriction.
Aftermarket engine management is on my list.
Dan