Re: non rocco - new passat impressions?

In a message dated 6/26/2001 9:33:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vwrocco85@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I am sure some of you own such a car
 and was wondering about impressions:  best engine, transmission, etc. >>

My cuz has a Passat.  My impressions..........Great fit and finish, great
cabin/amenities, great German ride.      Go for the Vr6,  the passat is much
too heavy for the 1.8t in my opinion,  The automatic sucks balls, not smooth
at all, very jerky Go for the stick.  L8r

Brian 86 Rocco 16v
and 98 Jetta GLX Vr6

<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>