Re: WTB: front control arm rear swaybar mounts

Ummm...you got the WHOLE GTI into a Cabby?  Wow.
Musta been a Hot Wheels.

Anyhoo...I *may* have what you need...have to check
with Daun, where the GTI we parted used to be...will
advise...

Ron
--- Christian Els <tiAn@usiw.net> wrote:
> Now if that isn't confusing.
>
> I have a 1982 Cabby that I have stuffed a 1983 GTI
> into. As I finish the
> last bits, one thing I realize I forgot to strip off
> the GTI shell was the
> front swaybar mount brackets. Not the U-bolts on top
> of the control arms,
> but the combined rear control arm bushing/swaybar
> mount that attaches the
> bar to the body right below the foot well of the
> floorpan. Tracking with me?
>
> Who's parting an A1 that had swaybars and can sell
> me the pair of these?
> Please?
>
> Thanks all.
>
> Christian Els
> 87 Scirocco 16V
> 82 Cabby GTI
>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd