WTB: front control arm rear swaybar mounts

Now if that isn't confusing.

I have a 1982 Cabby that I have stuffed a 1983 GTI into. As I finish the
last bits, one thing I realize I forgot to strip off the GTI shell was the
front swaybar mount brackets. Not the U-bolts on top of the control arms,
but the combined rear control arm bushing/swaybar mount that attaches the
bar to the body right below the foot well of the floorpan. Tracking with me?

Who's parting an A1 that had swaybars and can sell me the pair of these?
Please?

Thanks all.

Christian Els
87 Scirocco 16V