Re: engine sensor identification(16V)

Starting at the 2:00 o'clock position with the water outlet housing as
the center and moving clockwise. A water temp sensor that can be used for
an additional gauge (with a different sender) while keeping the cluster
needle working (most are a male blade type). Next is the thermo time
switch (big brown bastard). Then the 2 pin off-white is the fuel
injection temp sensor. Lastly, at about 10:00 o'clock is the cluster temp
gauge.

On the fire wall side of the head, under the throttle body, you'll find
the oil gauge temp sensor. The two on the oil filter flange are high and
low pressure.

HTH
Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!