update on my roc & thanks

Well my new 16v made it from Chicago to NC without problems. I love these
mountain roads!! It might have even been a contender in the load contest
from a while ago considering it moved everything I owned.  Currently I am
awaiting the arrival of the Redline MTL, some new gauge faces and that
massive hex key. Then comes electrical reconditioning ( must follow Tberk
& co ...). Anyway i just wanted to thank you guys & gals for getting me
and keeping me involved with these great cars.

Thanks
Blake
88 16v

PS
Glad to hear that the Calloway survived and that Julie has a
(semi) working car.