Re: [rant]Still getting the run around by allstate insurance.

Insurance companies are up there on my list with telcos, credit card companies, and healthcare. When I am not at the age where my rates are ridiculously expensive for driving, I am going to have to give up geico. They've been nothing but a complete pain in the ass to deal with, and their authorized repair shops do the absolute most atrocious work. I suppose being the "government employee owned insurance company", that I should have expected this kind of crap... BTW, does anyone know of a very good insurance company? I'd like to insure my mk1 when done with a company that wont try to throw a few hundred bucks at me if some lady in an SUV barrels over it.. Peace,
	-Gary Huff