[rant]Still getting the run around by allstate insurance.

well.
the good hands people arent all they are cooked up to be.
I call them on sat. with thier insured who hit me from BEHIND in the front
fender. Im damn lucky he didnt T-bone me. Stopped to turn left. in left
turn lane .. start turn dull flash of gray going fast.(35+) bam. bumper
cover is now. 20+ feet down the road. etc...(new parts on the left front
are bent.. )

so I'm told i'll be called within 2 business days.. I called them on tue
eve. no phone call. get claims on wed morning. she gets all info ...
AGAIN. (gave everything on sa) well she says adjuster will call me on
thurs or fri. she asks on the like 3rd call and says oh you went to see a
doctor.. I have to transfer the case (friday). call the new rep today she
says the previous 2 reps havent started to get the police report yet.and
tomorrow it's a week. she says they assinged a field adjuster  and he
should call me today or MONDAY. aaarrrrrrggggghhh.
and I just got the 16v on the road. I put like 2k miles on it. most of
that going to duans....

Next time im getting FULL coverage from USAA. Cause this is Bull shit.
USAA is a great company. I have had few to no problems with claims.
nothing like this...

Oh any advice from the pple out here for the "pain and suffering" bit.
Wasnt gonna say much, but now after this BS and them talking about wanting
to give me NADA value
low 1525
avg 2325
high 2900
oh yeah, they are not gonna be happy with all the new parts that were just
put on it.
I just bought it for $2k..
PO intalled
nuespeed wires, susp tech lower bars, euro uppoer bar, TT cat back, cross
drilled rotors, tiokiko(non-adjustables) and SPORT nuespeed springs..
(gawd this is a rough ass ride)
i have $1k in reciepts nd i need to
estimate my labor. installed
new bushings/lowercontrol arms
new CV's
new wiper stalk
new FI seals -- thanks potterman
new swaybar mount
new t-belt,tesnioner, and all other belts.
new water pump 16v w/ AC & PS
clean and flush rad system
1 oil change...
:-(
plus about another $200 in junk-yard parts.... that i dont have reciepts
for.. :-( but i still have all the parts :-)
brian..
pissed.
87 16v.. parts donor :-( prolly...
hmm wonder how badass the cabby would be with the 16v?
85 cabby needing flash silver fenders. and pass door. :-) oh yeah what
color is the interior supposed to be? the one that comes int it is a blue
leather with light blue leather centers. but the dash is black not blue.

wanted  ************************************
low mileage (<100kmi) 88 16v
nice body. no rust. no dents,a very few door dings ok.
with
Cruise
leather interior (heated seats optional preferred)

MFA(optional)
5-spd
euro lights (very optional as I have 2 in decent shape)
euro bumpers (optional)
color preference
coraddo plum.(yes I know it s not a stock color)
Silver
white (is it cursed?)
black
flash silver