Re: euro lights are dumb (its the lights that are dumb right? =p )

Correct wiring for H4s are as Alex described... looking into the plug
with wires running away from you the left (white, terminal 56a) should
be high, top (yellow, terminal 56b) should be low, and right (brown,
terminal 15) should be ground.  As for why the high beam on the driver
turns off it wouldn't be on the stalk but either the wiring or the relay
portion (if you have relays).  Two lines from the flasher switch feed
the low and highbeam circuits.  Only when it reaches the fuse panel does
it split into 4 seperate fused circuits.  So, if you have highbeams on
the pass side you either have a blown fuse, screwed up wiring from fuse
panel to lights/relays, or the connections within the fuse panel are
broken (unlikely).  HTH...

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458