where do i get the lighted 16v key?

ok, guys, the dealer was stumped, they didnt even know what the heck my key was for. my key being a
lighted 16v key with the other half (with 16v on it). mine is cut already, and i wanted an uncut
one. the dealer had no clue, and the key doesnt have a vw part number anywhere on it (i know, i
scratched my head as well).
someone at cincy had one of the keys as well, but i forgot who, heh.
please help!
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (rieger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration in progress)
   *** and yes, the a/c still works***

87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)