From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Paul Grimes
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 11:05 PM
Cc: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: What tranny came in a 1985 8V?

Hey Guys--
MuckChiller (local proud owner of a 1984 Mk2 8 valver) turned me on to his
neighbor's car that has been sitting in his garage for the past three years
and I am contemplating buying it. I am wondering if it has the 4k
transmission or some later model version?  I am thinking about doing a turbo
kit on this car and building a nice cheap weekend track car.

Otherwise the car is really, really nice. It has 102k on it, it is black
with grey striped cloth interior, no sunroof, Koni adjustable struts,
Neuspeed springs/swaybars/stressbars/short shifter and these cool old school
15" wheels and an APS exhaust system that has never been mounted.

Where am I gonna fit them all?

-Paul (temporarily insane)