WATERFEST Rally- SATURDAY

Just a friendly reminder........

It has been brought to my attention by numerous parties that this will be THE
event at Waterfest this year. Scott Williams has planned, mapped, timed,
observed, and tested this route. The roads are PERFECT.  Good pavement,
smooth, gravel free, pot hole free, etc. It will be a blast.

I believe this will be a great way to spend Saturday afternoon. The rally
will take between 3.5- 4 hours, but then again it's a 150 paved snake trail
:) Special parking will be provided at the show on Sunday(if you arrive on
early enough) and awards will be presented also for the top 3 teams.

If you guys are worried about dirtying your ride....... I'll wash it for you
( for a small fee-j/k). So what do you say BRETT, PAULY, MIKE LEACH,
POTTERMAN, JASON, MAD BASTARD, BEN HARDER?????????????????????

Are you guys going to make Able and myself represent the entire group......?

I just wish my 16V would be done in time <grin>

Marco