neuspeed spring q's (non roc - but jetta?)

I had recently asked about some springs, and  am ready to buy some now for
my 2000 Jetta GLS 1.8t.  I seem to recall a thread going around about
Neuspeed springs not being what they used to be (I currently have older
Neuspeed Sport springs on my 84' Scirocco).  My choices are between the
Eibach Pro-kit (1.3" drop), Neuspeed Sport Springs (1.5"), and H&R Sport
springs (1.5").  I really don's care for the car to be slammed just stiffer,
so any of the above will work.

I was 100% set on the Eibach pro kit until I spoke with a dickhead at Eibach
named Blaine who was supposed to be a tech person, but acted more like a
sales person.  I basically asked why they had different part numbers for the
Jetta 4 and Golf 4 kit.  I figured it was just spring rate, but wanted to
make sure as they are the only one out of the forementioned springs who has
differnet part numbers.  He explained to me that the Golf 4 and Jetta 4 were
totally different suspension setups and I would be unhappy putting the Golf
springs on - (I had a line on a new unused set of Golf 4 springs at a good
price).  Anyway, I was thinking this was bullshit as they share the same
chassis - correct?  Now matter what, he would not tell me the difference.
So I ask if I should run Bilstein sports or HD's with the springs.  He says
neither, you should use our Eibach Springs.  O'K, but I don't want your
struts, I want put on Bilsteins.  "I don't know anything about putting
Bilsteins on with them, just our struts", he says.  WTF kind of tech person
can't tell you any of this relavant info.  I hung up pissed!

Anyway back to the question at hand, what is the skinny on the Neuspeed
springs?  Good , bad, saggy?  Can anyone point me in the direction where I
can get this info?  Anyone running any of the above listed with a
reccomendation?  TIA.

Regards,

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs