Re: neuspeed spring q's (non roc - but jetta?)

When I was deciding to spend my money I asked similar questions. I ended
up buying the H&Rs, but haven't gotten them on the ride yet. (Too much
fun riding around.)

Here is what I think might answer at least some of your questions:

- H&R _used_ to manufacture the Neuspeed springs, but don't anymore.

- Some folks are not as happy w/ current Nspeed springs and are vocal
about it.

- H&R spends some time when describing their products to go in to detail
about 'presetting' or blocking the springs to prevent sagging in the future.

- The Golf and the Jetta are the same chassis,

- The Golf and the Jetta might have different suspensions, but you could
interchange the components and not tell anybody. (I could put an 16v
suspension on my Mk1 too. But...)

- There is more weight in the back end of a Jetta. (duh)

In my case I have some used Konis I wanted to use, but H&R does sell a
kit with both dampeners and springs as a package. Something to think about.

Helping yet?

TBerk