Re: HELP - Gas tank flushing

> I've never bothered with any kind of coating when I
> was done and had no
> problems.

Cool...thanks for the tip on radiator shops.

The place I've used, American Metal Cleaning here in
Cincy, de-rusts and strips industrial stuff (old
machine tools, etc.) also quite a few entire cars.
Gas tanks are small fry to them.  Their process strips
the metal absolutely clean, including removal of all
rust, undercoating, lead, etc.  Tanks done at this
place would re-rust in no time if not coated.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd