Tech advice needed - Motor Mount Replacement.

 I have finally had enough of the constant vibrations in my Scirocco.  It is
so bad
now that I can't see out of the rear view mirror clearly, as it bounces so
quickly everything
is blurred. I have to grab it and hold on to it to see out of :(

So, time to replace the motor mount on the timing belt side.

I have seen this done before, and looks like a real pain.  Any helpful
suggestions?  Or am I stuck with moving the motor up and down trying to get
the allan bolts out.  Any tools that make the job easier? (Home made or
otherwise)

TIA

Cory