Re: Insurance - UK

JESUS MATE!! thats a lot!
I got mine through hill house hammond only costs me £330 for the 3rdpTF
plus i get to drive other cars on 3rd party cover as if i was fully comp...
Matt
note: they accept NCBs that have been on hold for upto 3 years
mine were on hold for just over 2 ( like 2years and 1 month) and no other company would

accept them. Kept saying that the bonus was no long valid.

John Edwards wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions on who to insure my 'rocco through in the UK.
>
> It's a GTII model, 1990. Not modified in any major way. I'm 24, just about
> to turn 25 (although not before I need to sort new insurance out).
>
> Best quote so far £840 for 3rd party fire and theft only. Worst, £1700!!
>
> John
> '90 GTII
>
> --------------------------Confidentiality--------------------------.
> This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
> used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
> disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
> unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
> sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.

you are not the clothes you wear. You are not the contents of your wallet.  You are not
your Ikea furniture.
You are not your grande latte. You are not the beautiful unique snowflake you think you
are.....