Re: Boreing 1.8 16v??

    Dan I thought that the crank had to be turned down... I thought that's
what the Autotech crank 95.5 had done to it to make it fit the block...
http://www.autotech.com/crank.htm
this is the pathway straight to the crank...
    Now that I think about it, when I was checking out my crank from my 2.0
16v I was wondering where they had cut the crank to reduce the
circumferance... Now it makes sense that they probably clearanced by cutting
away the block?
    Anyway does anyone like the 95.5 knife-edged crank from Autotech... is
there too much taken off of it so that it could be fatigued too much, and
could bend/warp/snap/self destruct (you get the point)?
chris