Crash - another one

Heck, if everyone's going out smashing up their cars, why not me too.
So I did tonight.

1. Following another person, trying not to lose them.
2. Person makes left on T-section
3. I try to make same turn, sun blinds me
4. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
5. Look, I just smashed up a Minivan
6. Front end of my car is toast- bumper, frame, hood, fenders, lights, the
minivan only sustainted a bruised bumper, bashed fender, wheel, shock,
a-arm, and turnsignal.
7. Noticed I managed to pull all this off in front of the Mountain View
police station.

I thank the little voice in my head a million times that I left the Scirocco
sitting right here this morning!! A mere thought and a grab one inch to the
left I would have taken the VW keys. The Toyota died tonight- but, it didn't
need to wreck another persons day.

Moral: Sunglasses, sunvisor, and paying attention when you know the sun is
blindingly low - do it, it could save you the heartache of seeing your Rocc
dragged onto a flatbed and put down.

People, stop crashing your cars, it's infectious!

Tobias - Toyota 0 - Minivan 1 - Scirocco glad it was sitting on the
sidelines.