Re: Tech advice needed - Motor Mount Replacement.

> I have seen this done before, and looks like a real pain.  Any helpful
> suggestions?  Or am I stuck with moving the motor up and down trying to get
> the allan bolts out.  Any tools that make the job easier? (Home made or
> otherwise)

  remove the timing belt covers. place a board (about 20") across a jack
and place it under the oil pan. remove the bolt holding the mount in
place (jack up or down as necessary to remove mount from body). remove
the three allen bolts. reverse is just as easy. i have a loaded mount
ready and it only took my dad and me about an hour to do.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com