Re: springs and shocks

>>i have never heard anything bad about bilstein shock/struts.

>hey jason... there's nothing wrong with bilsteins. What everybody is not
>telling you is that sports are performance shocks/struts. They run
>generally
>harder than the normal because they are meant to be used with lowered
>springs like neuspeed sports. The issue isn't the harshness of the set-up.
>think the issue is... is your car heavy enough to take advantage of the
>struts... the lighter the car... the more pongoing you'll recieve, and a
>harsher ride.
>Am I right List?
>Or at least I think I'm on the right track...
>chris

  that would be what i'm concerned about.  i bought the eibach prokit w/ the
assumption that bilstein HD's would work w/ them and not be as harsh as the
SPORTS.  now i hear that the HD's can't, or at least, shouldn't be used w/
them.  i've already got the eibach's, so now i need to figure-out what
shocks and struts i can use w/ them.  i was hoping to stay w/ the bils.