Re: springs and shocks

>i have never heard anything bad about bilstein shock/struts.

hey jason... there's nothing wrong with bilsteins. What everybody is not
telling you is that sports are performance shocks/struts. They run generally
harder than the normal because they are meant to be used with lowered
springs like neuspeed sports. The issue isn't the harshness of the set-up. I
think the issue is... is your car heavy enough to take advantage of the
struts... the lighter the car... the more pongoing you'll recieve, and a
harsher ride.
Am I right List?
Or at least I think I'm on the right track...
chris