Re: springs and shocks

In a message dated 6/19/01 9:52:34 AM EST, rocco1987@hotmail.com writes:

<< The issue isn't the harshness of the set-up. I
 think the issue is... is your car heavy enough to take advantage of the
 struts... the lighter the car... the more pongoing you'll recieve, and a
 harsher ride. >>

To me that sounds ridiculous when you consider they make different
applications for each car . I mean do you think the ones built for a MK1
scirocco share the same valving as the ones for a MK4 golf??
 I have been in 3000 lb Mustangs that rode much harsher than my 1860 lb
scirocco .

Jasin