From: "Don Walter" <DonW@cati.com>
To: "Dan Miller" <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: RE: now this is ryce!! OMFG

Now if that were a Scirocco with a wide body rieger kit on it you'd be
drooling but because it is a Honda you get all bent out of shape.  It is
that kind of childish attitude that degrades the American race.  I
Hondas but then again I don't care for alot of other makes as well that
doesn't mean that they are bad.

My 0.02
Don