Re: Is there someone who works for Zetor or knows a good place toget Zetor parts? - Perhaps someone from Slovakia?

Patrick, I have a 5245 45 hp cast iron pig at home, bought new by my Dad
in 86 - it only has 1600 hours on it.

Anyways, there are a number of Zetor dealers here - please let me know
what part(s) you're looking for and I'll look into pricing/availability,
although it seems silly to ship them all the way back to the other side of
the pond... :)

Farmer Drew.

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, www.sciroccofan.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know that this does not have something to do with Scirocco but I thought
> that perhaps someone of the list-members can help me.
>
> I have got a Zetor tractor and I am searching for some parts for this
> tractor. Here in Germany you do not get so many zetor-spare-parts and
> because of this I am searching worldwide.
>
> Now I found a page in the world-wide-web and I asked for information but I
> did not get these yet.
>
> Perhaps someone of you knows the dealer:
>
> http://www.zv.psg.sk/prezenta/tak/
>
> Regards Patrick
>
> PS: I am searching for the scirocco - parts some of you asked for ...

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca