pricing info and update

Hello!!

Well I just wanted to give alittle info on my scirocco's status. I just
finished stripping off the flag on the roof with lacquer thinner and rubbing
compound!!! paint has been cleaned and waxed finally!! hahaha This has been
an on going task (4 weeks roughly an hour a night). I found all the vacuum
line leaks and repaired them as well as new plugs and wires and soon dist.
cap and rotor. I unclogged the cat. I found numerous leaks from the power
steering system (not quite sure all that is leaking). The engine has 250,000
on the odo which of course is broken :) so I am sure she will need a rebuild
soon. engine compartment is now spotless since I hate trying to find things
with everything covered up with grease :) so far so good!! the car is
actually running better than I expected and thankfully this is my project
car and not a daily (yet). BTW, I got this car for free!!!

Now to my question: I am about to go to a local yard that has a mk2 in
descent shape. I want to get the rear bumper cover (since mine is missing),
high beams (one is broken), steering wheel (my leather is almost gone) and
maybe seats since mine are rather used :) how much should I be paying for
these items? I definitely do not know the going rate for these items since
this is my first scirocco. Are the parts priced around the same as Golf's
and Jetta's (mk2)??? Thanks again

Morio
1985 Scirocco 8v
1986 Golf GL