Is there someone who works for Zetor or knows a good place to get Zetor parts? - Perhaps someone from Slovakia?

Hi,

I know that this does not have something to do with Scirocco but I thought
that perhaps someone of the list-members can help me.

I have got a Zetor tractor and I am searching for some parts for this
tractor. Here in Germany you do not get so many zetor-spare-parts and
because of this I am searching worldwide.

Now I found a page in the world-wide-web and I asked for information but I
did not get these yet.

Perhaps someone of you knows the dealer:

http://www.zv.psg.sk/prezenta/tak/

Regards Patrick

PS: I am searching for the scirocco - parts some of you asked for ...