RE: [mk1] What's a Scirocco TS ?

--- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com> wrote:
> I found a mk1 with a "Scirocco TS" badge on the hatch. Is
> this a precursor
> to the S models? It had flat turn sigs, chrome bumpers,
> chrome driver
> mirror (only), and chrome door handles. Dash was black.
> Something rare?

Hmmm.

Scirocco TS was part of the European lineup.  (Maybe this
thing just had the badge?)  I don't remember the specifics
(could look 'em up).  It had the flat signals / chrome
bumpers so was a pre-'78 car.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"