Re: "Starring.........19?? VW Scirocco" YES, AGAIN!

I'll be damned because I've seen this movie 100's of times, but this is
the first time I've seen the Scirocco in it. It's the directors cut
edition of 'Leathal Weapon' (1) on DVD. I got it 'cause there's some new
scenes like a school sniper and Mel showdown.

Danny is calling to check on Mels mental stability while parked on a
bridge. (just after the jumper scene) He returns to the car, Mel sitting
on the trunk eating, and as they're getting in the car (Olds) a red MK2
8v drives by left to right. I'm not sure if this is only on the DVD so if
somebody has it on VHS or sees it playing on TV, let me know.

I'm movie crazy,
Eric
Currently 84 DVD's...6 with Scirocco's
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!