'87 16V for sale in OK

Okay, I know most of you guys are from the coasts, but if anyone's looking
for a totally rust-free, unmolested '87 I've got one for sale. It's Tornado
red with nice original paint (a few dings here and there), the original 1.8
(148k) , nice original int., basically original everything. Also,
everything, including the sunroof and A/C , works with the exception of the
trip odo. Only "mod" is removed side trim. I have a laundry list of replaced
items in the last year or so, and a TON of receipts... Things like timing
belt, Bosch dist./wires, h2o pump, exhaust, frt struts etc. This is a nice
car that's my daily driver. Never left me stranded, and I wouldn't be afraid
to drive it anywhere. Let me know if anyone's interested, and we'll talk.
Also, it'll be at the Volkshow in Bethany this weekend. Take'er easy-
JJ