Re: '87 16V for sale in OK

Josh-

I'm asking $2950, but that's somewhat negotiable to a good home. Man,
Boston's a LONG drive from here (I've made it a couple of times in the
past)... If I needed to get up there for something, I wouldn't hesitate to
hop in the 'Rocco and go. It doesn't even use any oil to speak of (no smoke
etc). I'm not looking to sell it for any reason other than I feel like a new
toy... got anything cool to trade? BTW- I've got pics around here somewhere
if you want'em-

Jon