RE: NON Rocc, Sweet VW 411 Station Wagon

A guy local to me has 5 or 6 of those sitting in his junkyard, all
complete...

Eric

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Aaron Ness wrote:

> That would make your dad even more uncommon than a Type 4...I've never seen
> one except in pictures; not even at shows.  I've heard of a few in junkyards
> scattered around the country, and my parts guy said a customer brought one
> in after he sold him parts for it a few months back.
>
> I think they're terribly ugly, and I'd love to have one.
>
> Aaron
> '87 528e
> '82 Scirocco
> '70 Beetle
> '82 Kawasaki GPz550

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox