RE: NON Rocc, Sweet VW 411 Station Wagon

That would make your dad even more uncommon than a Type 4...I've never seen
one except in pictures; not even at shows.  I've heard of a few in junkyards
scattered around the country, and my parts guy said a customer brought one
in after he sold him parts for it a few months back.

I think they're terribly ugly, and I'd love to have one.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle