fuel throttle enrichment

Disclaimer:  The systems are down at work, so I'm
bored

I was thinking about my fuel set up in the MKI.  I
have straigh CIS with an 02 sensor (which is probably
smoked because it makes no difference weather its
plugged in or not.) The motor is a RD (10:1 1.8l) with
a hot cam (276?) ported intake, dual outlet manifold
etc.  I am wondering if I am getting real lean in the
top end.  The earlier cars don't have the fuel
enrichment switch like the later cars do.  Is there a
way to retrofit this or is it in the ecu?  I checked
my plugs and despite the fumes (wich make your eyes
water) the plugs show no sights at all of being rich.
I hate to dial in more fuel and have it stumbling at
low rpm to support the high revs.  Any ideas.   I am
not super concerned because the motor is coming out
this fall anyway, but it'd be nice to optimise what I
have as much as possible.  I am sure there is someone
who is very knowlegeable about old school setups.....

Tony
Bored at work