From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jason VW
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 13:19
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: 1 inch or 2

i am looking to put some nice lowering springs, new shocks, and struts in my
87 16v.  we all love nice fender-tuck look, but i am not sure how far i can
go before i have to worry about rubbing or even camber problems.  the rumor
i have heard is 2 at max and i wont have a problem.  i have stock 14" rims
with 205/60's. any suggestions?