Re: fuel throttle enrichment

You could probably pull the entire cis wiring harness + brain off a 83/84
GTI and hook up the full throttle enrichment switch that way.  I think you
would get better results than with some solder job hack.
  Something I want to try is the Audi 5000 control preasure regulator.  This
cpr has a vaccum connection on it that hooks up somewhere on your intake.
When the engine is under heavy load the cpr drops control preasure thus
richening the mixture.  This sounds better to me, because you are only
getting enrichment when you need it, not whenever you are at full throttle.
  Anyway, get the Bentley Bosch fuel injection book.  It explains everything
better than i can.