RE: 1 inch or 2 [slight topic change]

<>
what is your current set up?  It might give us some
insight.

Tony
<>

OK, from what I can tell, I have HoR springs (or H&R, I can't tell) and I
have NO CLUE what shocks I have. I want to change them too.

Allow me to clarify something....
I want to fix and change EVERYTHING in the suspension to make it
tight-n-mean-n-lean. I like to feel the road. So I'm ok with harshness of
ride. I want to feel a dime if my tire goes over it. What I don't want is
sloppiness.

TIA,
Dan