Re: [OT] "If you're not passing traffic...then you ARE traffic"

Settle down there Marc, you'll give yourself a cramp!  When it's appropriate
to do so I've been known to MOVE.  Scott and I hit triple digits many times
on the way out there.  Perhaps an appropriate sig for YOU might be "if
you're not passing traffic, I'll cause the people that I'm caravaning with
to run into the woods at 90MPH" or "if you're not passing traffic, I'll pass
you on the shoulder at 100MPH and then blind you with my smoke screen".
Which in the end might explain why my car looks the way IT does and why your
car looks the way that IT does :)

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V