[OT] "If you're not passing traffic...then you ARE traffic"

Well Jan, you just highlighted the classic rift between people who actually
drive their cars and trailer queens.

I look with pride at each dent and ding in my Scirocco, and cherish the story
that goes behind each blemish. Even today I still have plenty of genuine Cincy
mud on my car, and it will likely remain there for the foreseeable future. All
202,000+ miles are well earned, and I can only hope my car makes it another
202,000 miles.

Trailer queens on the other hand only drive their car on special occasions, and
find waxing their car more fun then driving their car. Miles on the odometer are
their sworn enemy.

It all comes down to whatever floats your boat. I wish you the best of luck
showing your car at Waterfest and at any other show at. I'll be showing at
Waterfest too, but just for the good parking spot!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing Finally Sold in 5/01 - '81 VW Jetta Diesel Scraped 12/97
'84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ 10/99 - '84 VW GTI 8v Sold to Peter in 4/01
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 200,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'88 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V with 177,000 miles, leather, no sun roof